Intermediaries have long played a key role in the distribution and selling of travel products to consumers. Now, as the expectations of the connected traveler are changing and corporations look for better ways to manage travel spend and costs, management finds itself grappling with keeping the costs down and innovating to gain market share and better serve the connected traveler.
We know the challenges you face. We help our clients adopt a customer-centric business model across all distribution channels leveraging analytics, mobile, social and cloud technologies. Our consultants work with many of the leading players, who are partners and suppliers in this connected ecosystem.
Omnichannel Ordering Solution
Our consultants work with the travel companies and intermediaries on a broad range of solutions such as:
- Development and configuration of corporate travel platforms that comply with the Open Travel Alliance's messaging schemas.
- Integrating low-cost carrier, hotel and rail content hubs with GDS platforms.
- Developing feature-rich agency desktops and web services for GDS and non-GDS content integration.
- Development of new travel portal integrating dynamic packaging, loyalty, social and mobile features. Supplier evaluation and integration into new distribution platforms.
- Development of Internet booking engines, online ordering platforms, customer experience enhancements and white labeling solutions.