Panaromic's Cloud Infrastructure Services support planning, building and managing cloud environments with a portfolio of flexible choices. They include our own hosted data center and public or private cloud offerings that host virtual data centers, multitenant enterprise services, and virtual data desktops.
Panaromic Cloud Infrastructure Overview
Our hosted and managed cloud infrastructure runs in Panaromic's world-class data centers and gives enterprises choice and flexibility for managing mission-critical applications in a hybrid cloud environment. And because we use Panaromic Cloud360 for provisioning, automated monitoring and orchestration of multiple clouds, you can manage and scale applications without adding hardware or hiring specialized skills.
We deliver a hybrid IT cloud infrastructure based on your choice of heterogeneous cloud platforms, including:
- Private, public, and hybrid deployment models
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and BPaaS delivery models
Cloud Infrastructure Areas of Focus
Panaromic's Cloud Infrastructure practice serves clients today in the following areas.
- Dedicated Data Center Services. Panaromic offers dedicated, private clouds hosted and managed on a per-client basis. Each cloud runs in a highly customized environment with enterprise-class functionality designed to meet a wide range of customer requirements.
- Virtual Data Center Services. Hosted by Panaromic, this service enables multi-tiered infrastructure profiles. The profiles help clients to securely host critical applications with similar cost and efficiency benefits found in a multi-tenant cloud environment.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Services. Hosted and managed by Panaromic, virtual desktops are fully operational and supported 24/7. We also offer an end-user help desk service option.